Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kaislyn is turning 4



Yes Kaislyn will be turning 4 on September 7th, I can not believe that she has been with us for almost 4 years. She is so sweet and fun to be with. she adores her big brothers. We have such a perfect little family. When we went down to have her pictures done all of the girls at kiddie kandids kept telling me and Kaislyn how cute she was, they loved her hair with all the curl, and loved her big brown eyes. One of the girls there said she was one of the cutest little girls she had ever seen and Kaislyn told her I know... my dad made me that way. How do answer to something like that.Kids will be kids the say what there dads tell them to say.

1 comments:

Zoey said...

(This is Zoey Michelle - Chad's cousin) I didn't know that your daughter's birthday is September 7th. That is my son's birthday too! Small world! I regularly come and look at how much fun you are having. I always love the pictures!!!