Sunday, August 9, 2009

Colleen's Summer Off!!!!!!!!

Well it has been so long since I have posted on our blog. You would think with having not to work at Stock I would have time to do things like this more often, or at least that is what I thought... I really do not know where times goes. I do not know how I managed my time when I was working full time at Stock and part time at Larry's Pharmacy. Now I am only working part time at the pharmacy and staying home with the kids and I think I am home less now then I was working two jobs. No really I have enjoyed having some time off this summer it has been great to get to do things with the kids I was never able to do when I worked with Stock. The kids and I have been able to make a couple of trips to Layton and Salt Lake and spend time with family and friends this summer, we have also been able to go to the pool in Logan,and to Bear Lake. We have really enjoyed this summer and our time that we have gotten with each other. It has been a real adjustment for us though. The first week I was home, my hardest child which is really hard to say was Saxton he and I went at it all the time. Saxton was the one always in charge when Chad and I were not home and so he made all the calls, so when Mom was home now all of a sudden Saxton thought he still made all the calls....that had to change. Now really he is a great kid but not near as clean as i would like him to be...lets just say he never picks ups. Saxton tries and is getting a lot better now that I can follow him around all day long, I am sure he will be glad when school starts. No really this has been a great experience for me this summer to be able to stay at home with the kids, I have enjoyed them but I am so happy to see school starting in 2 weeks......

0 comments: